How do I care for my leather vellies?
We suggest a few tips and recommend that you follow the instructions on leather and suede shoe cleaning products - obtainable from pharmacies and shoe repairing outlets.
To keep you leather in good condition treat it with leather balm using a clean soft cloth.
Suede is also very sensitive to water, so basic dirt and scuffs are best dealt with when the shoe are dry.
- Brush gently to get out dirt. Use the suede cleaning brush to lightly brush away dust or dirt that has accumulated on your shoes. Don't go back and forth: brush repeatedly towards the same direction.
- Apply white vinegar to recalcitrant stains. If a stain is giving you trouble with normal methods, apply a modest amount of vinegar with a soft rag or towel. Let it dry and then agitate with a suede brush.
Are the shoes made with genuine leather?
Yes! We use only the best quality leather. Shoes are also lined with genuine leather adding to the coziness of the product!
How do the shoes fit? Is it a generous or snug fit? Do they Stretch?
It is quite a generous fit (NOT snug) with lots of space in the width and at the toe part.
We always advise that you order the smallest size shoe that you normally buy.
Are they really made locally?
Yes, from start to finish - printing and manufacturing is done locally - a proudly South African product.
You will notice that they do not sell for a mass produced product prices as a lot of effort goes in the making of each pair of shoes – furthermore we try to make the shoe as comfy and durable as possible – using genuine leather as the inner lining, a insole with memory foam and extra enforcement where necessary.
Can I return the shoes if they do not fit?
- You have 14 days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable